SAVE 10% ON YOUR RX EYEWEAR NOW THRU JULY 31, 2017. USE CODE: GDRX AT CHECKOUT OR ASK FOR IT IF PLACING YOUR ORDER BY PHONE.
Thank you for your interest in customized prescription eyewear!
Before you begin: You will need copy of your prescription with your PD (Pupillary Distance). You will be required to upload a copy. A scanned copy or a clear Hi-Res picture are acceptable. If you are unfamiliar with prescription forms, please see Understanding My Rx. This will explain what we need based on your specific requests. Please read our Terms and Conditions regarding customized prescription eyewear.
1. Please start at the top and work your way down. The menu below will adjust based on your selections. Your price will be displayed at the bottom of the menu.
2. To order multiple prescriptions, please process one order at a time by saving it to your cart (Add To Cart) and then you may go back to the ordering page for your next order. Please note you will need to upload your prescription every time.
3. To place 100% identical orders, adjust the quantity at the bottom before adding to your cart.
4. You will receive a confirmation email from our Rx-Ables Dept by the following business day confirming your submission. Payment confirmation is immediate.
- Polycarbonate Lenses: Always our first choice, never an additional cost.
- Polarized: Brown or Grey.
- Transitions: Changes from Clear to Grey with UV exposure.
- FogStoppeRx: Anti-fog coating dissipates moisture build-up.
- Silver Mirror Coating: Heavy, Medium or Flash.
- Custom Tints: Name the shade and we'll make it!
- Anti-Reflective Coating: Eliminate reflections on the backside of the lens.
- Premium Hardcoat: Protects lenses from minor scratches, 1 Year Warranty.
Progressives: If doing Progressives, please note that you will receive a sample frame in the mail within 3-5 business days of submitting your order for Seg Height marking. This must be done by an eyecare professional and mailed back (no added cost to your order).
Goggles and Sunglasses include a stash bag and cleaning cloth.
Sidecars Goggle-It Kits include a Case, Goggle-It Seal, Leash and Cleaning Cloth.
If you would like to try-on a frame to help determine fit, please contact us.
Sidecar 2, 3 (w/Adapter) & 5, Flexor 1, Dust Buster 4 & Terminator
Evader 1, Sidecars 4, Flexor 2, Dust Buster 1 & 2, & V-4 Insert
Spherical Range: +/- 3.00 D
Cylindrical Range: +/- 2.00 D
Prism to 3'
Bifocal Add Power: +4.00 D
Spherical Range: +/- 4.00 D
Cylindrical Range: +/- 3.00 D
Prism to 3'
Bifocal Add Power: +4.00 D
•Technology Advancements Constantly Increase Sph/Cyl Ranges•
Due to other restrictions, certain prescriptions within the above limitations may be unfillable in our eyewear. If you have questions about your specific prescription, please ask your doctor or call us for assistance.
Need more time? Download our Prescription Order Form here to view options and pricing.
We ship Monday - Friday (not including national holidays). All orders placed during closed business hours will ship the next business day.
Military Addresses / APO
United States Postal Service is the official shipping provider for the United States military. During checkout, please enter APO in the City field. The State field please select between: Armed Forces Americas, Armed Forces Europe, Armed Forces Pacific. Country will be United States regardless of where you are stationed. You may enter your actual country of destination in the notes field during checkout.
If you're not satisfied with your purchase, return them within 30 days of purchase for a refund. Product must be in 100% resalable condition and have a dated proof of purchase for full refund. Does not apply to custom lenses. Shipping is not refundable. Call 800-727-3647 to obtain a return authorization.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are so confident with the construction of our products that we can offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty. We extended the Standard 1 year warranty offered in the industry to lifetime on breakage of frames and lenses due to manufacturer defects. The breakdown of foam is covered by replacement foam kits or you can send your eyewear in for repair. Scratched lenses are not covered, but replacement lenses are available. We do not reimburse or replace items given away for warranty issues. Abuse, accidents, animal chew marks, theft or industrial use applications are not covered.